We are planning to re-open on 4 July in accordance with Government guidance.

If the situation changes and a further lockdown is imposed we’ll offer our guests the choice of deferring their stay to a later date or cancelling and receiving a refund.

When we re-open we’ll have an enhanced cleaning regime in place and will be practicing social distancing. We’re awaiting official guidance on some aspects but it’s likely that some shared facilities (such as the games room, fitness room etc.) will be restricted and we may operate the pool on a rota system with each cottage having sole use at certain times.

We will ask all guests to self-certify before their arrival to confirm that everyone is free from symptoms of Covid-19 (we will do the same). Also, in order for us to do a deeper clean of the cottages between stays we’re amending our departure and arrival times to 9.30am and 5pm respectively (rather than 10am / 4pm).

Our priority is the safety of our guests and those we work with. We are in the process of conducting a thorough COVID-19 Risk Assessment which will be published on our website.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon!