The Long Barn
The Long Barn is a spacious country cottage, sleeping five/six people. It is single storey and has three bedrooms and two bathrooms (one double, one twin and a single, which is convertible to twin). The third bedroom has a single bed with a pull out bed underneath.
The Long Barn has a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer and spacious living area with flat screen television with freeview, DVD player, telephone and free WiFi Internet access. The cottage is cosy and warm with oil fired central heating.
At the back is a sheltered patio, which is ideal for breakfast in the morning sunshine, overlooking the grounds and rolling countryside. Cots and highchairs are available on request (no extra charge).
Overview of The Long Barn
- Three bedrooms (one double, one twin, one single – convertible to twin)
- Two bathrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Patio leading onto gardens with patio furniture and use of a barbecue
- Telephone and free WiFi Internet access
- Flat screen television with freeview and DVD player
- Electric hob, oven and microwave
- Fridge and freezer
- Bed linen and towels (please bring your own swimming towels)
- Use of laundry (washing machine and tumble dryer/washing line)
- Selection of books, games, jigsaws, DVDs and videos available to borrow
- Information pack and tourist information leaflets
- Cot and highchair available on request (please bring cot bedding)
- Parking for up to two cars in car park